Perform High-Quality Binding With The VeloBind® System II
The Tahsin 240 EP electric comb punch separates the punching and binding operation. With this machine, one person can punch while another does the binding. This stand-alone punching system is capable of punching up to 20,000 sheets of 20-pound paper per hour and sheets up to 14-inches in length. An adjustable four-position punching depth and fully disengaging punches allow you to precisely punch paper. All metal construction and hollow ground dies help to extend the life of the punching machine. Order your electric comb punch today!
Click here to request an official quote!
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
System II Velobinder : Retail value $3,164.00
**Click For Details
Note: Free shipping not available for options and accessories.
Do you need supplies? Click Here.
- Electric punch and bind machine.
- Perfect for mid-volume users.
- Punching capacity: 22 sheets (20 lb. Bond).
- Punch cycle rate: 1 punch cycle per 15 seconds.
- Binding capacity: 14-7/8" long & 2" thick.
- Bind cycle time: 13-15 seconds.
- Available Workstation with wheels.
- Push button electric punching produces more books per hour than manual punching systems.
- The pressure bar firmly holds the document for a secure, professional bind.
- An indicator light flashes during the binding process and goes out when the binding is complete.
- Debris tray catches paper chips and binding strip fragments for easy disposal.
- Designed to meet UL and CSA safety standards.
Options & Accessories