Standard Super-Sealer Shrinkwrap System
The Super-Sealer shrinkwrap system is a portable, lightweight, and affordable way to protect and package products like DVDís, CDs and other items. There are five different sizes to pick from that should meet your needs. The super-sealer doesnít require assembly and is easy to use. The gun has a special design to prevent arm fatigue and quickly shrink form the packaging to the items (shrink wrap film sold separately). The super-sealer is safe for most environments. Purchase a super-sealer shrinkwrap system today.
Click here to request an official quote!
See specs below for more information.
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Do you need supplies? Click Here.
- No assembly required.
- Unit is ready when you are, no warm-up or cool down time.
- Outlet on main unit for heat gun.
- Dual temperature ultra-light industrial heat gun (500º / 1,000º).
- Long lasting silicone sponge pad lays securely in "C" channel.
- Heat resistant Formica base.
- Spreader bracket separates film allowing product to be easily inserted into the pocket of film.
- Spring loaded, double ball bearing rollers with brake for smooth, effortless dispensing of shrink-film (can be adjusted for
- 3" core or 1 1/2" core).
- Unit will operate with all types of shrink film (PE, PVC, PO). Rocker Switch (on/off). Easy grip knob.
- Shrink wrap film sold separately.
* * Basic replacement kit comes with two 3mil teflon tape, one 10mil teflon tape and one nichrome wire with connectors.
* Complete replacement kit comes with one silicone rubber sealing pad, five 3mil teflon tape, three 10mil teflon tape, one nichrteflon tape, one 10mil teflon tape and one nichrome wire with connectors.
* Complete replacement kit comes with one silicone rubber sealing pad, five 3mil teflon tape, three 10mil teflon tape, one nichr
Options & Accessories