ProLam Plus 330 Pouch Laminator from Akiles
Questions? Check Out Our Lamination Machine Guide.
The unique design of the Akiles ProLam Plus 330 laminator combines the heat for heated rollers and heated plates to create optimal laminated products. Two heated rollers and two pressure rollers eliminate bubbles and create crystal-clear lamination every time. The Akiles ProLam Plus 330 can be used for both hot and cold lamination, thanks to a hot/cold switch. A reverse switch makes it easy to eliminate jams. The ProLam Plus 330 is very easy to set up, use and is great for any business or organization. Order yours today!
Click here to request an official quote!
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Akiles ProLam Plus 330 : Retail value $509.00
Do you need supplies? Click Here.
- Metal cover (dual color), for a longer lasting lifespan & a more professional, heavy duty look.
- Silicon rollers provide the flexibility of laminating with or without a carrier.
- Metal gears to guarantee strength and durability.
- Ready light / power light / power switch.
- Forward / reverse switch allows easy corrective action for jams.
- Electronic circuit (PCB) & gradual temperature control for a fast, consistent and easy fine-tuning of temperature.
- 13" throat, extra-wide entrance for easy pouch feeding.
- Dual heat system (heated rollers & heat plate combination) for a more efficient lamination at lower temperatures.
- Photo ready heated-rollers allow a balanced heat distribution during laminating process.