Ledco Professor 27-Inch Thermal Roll Laminator
Questions? Check Out Our Laminators Guide.
The Ledco Professor 100 is a tough roll laminator that is perfect for schools or in-house design departments requiring a light duty laminator. It has adjustable temperature and speed controls for producing better laminations, and can mount while simultaneously laminate. Its forced air system prevents warping and bubbling in thicker lamination film. It has a laminating speed of 15 feet per minute. Purchase a Professor 100 for your school or office today.
Click here to request an official quote!
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Leasing Available. Click here for a quote.
- Variable speed - Thicker films are generally applied better at mid-range to lower speeds, while 1.5 mil film should be applied at mid-range to higher speeds.
- LCD temperature display - Makes it easy to set and maintain the correct temperature. The indicator light inside the heat switch comes on as the machine warms up. At set temperature the indicator light turns off.
- Easy threading - Built in threading aids.
- Ease of cleaning - The silicone rubber rollers of the laminator should be cleaned regularly.
- Attached safety shield - The polycarbonate shield is clear so operators can see their work. It is fixed to the machine and placed so that operators will naturally put it in the guard position before laminating.
Options & Accessories