Ledco Premier 4 roll laminating machine
Questions? Check Out Our Laminators Guide.
The Premier 4 Roll Laminator is a heavy-duty unit designed for commercial use. It has an adjustable lamination speed that tops out at 10 feet per minute. It has a built in slitter that trims the surplus laminate from the sides of the banners, posters, or other laminated media. It features an easy to read digital display and temperature gauges to maintain consistently clear laminations. Purchase a Premier 4 Roll Laminator for your print shop, copy center, school supply store, sign & banner shops, or in-house graphic design department today.
Click here to request an official quote!
Note: Because of the wide variety of 220-volt outlets, this 220-volt unit may include a power cord without a plug, or require an adapter (purchased separately).
We strongly advise you to have a plug attached by a licensed electrician. We are not responsible for electrical wiring errors.
See specs below for more information.
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Premier 4 110V : Retail value $3,501.00
Do you need supplies? Click Here.
- Variable lamination speed up to 10 feet per minute.
- Digital thermometer and temperature control. Simple controls.
- Built-in slitters trim off lamination film edges which reduces trimming time.
- Glitch-proof lamination film threading. Forced air cooling.
- This laminating machine has a more effective cooling system than any other machine in its class.
- Silicone rubber rollers for ease of cleaning. Attached safety shield.
- Spring-loaded rollers for easy laminating pressure adjustment.
- Supply roll tension for "wrinkle-free" laminating. Designed for easy maintenance.
- Reverse mode to avoid problems or clear laminating miss-feeds. Pressure release control.
- Right and left adjustable feed guides. Don't forget your lamination film!
Options & Accessories