Ledco XL-44 Pouch/Mounting Laminator
Questions? Check Out Our Lamination Machine Guide.
The XL44 is a large-format pouch laminator for mounting, simultaneous mounting and laminating, or laminating only, of materials up to 1 ½-inches thick and up to 44-inches wide. The XL44 Pouch Mounting Laminator is designed with special controls and features that simplify the mounting/laminating process, making it easy for even a novice operator. The adaptability of the XL44 increases productivity by enabling the operator to switch from one substrate, film, or board to another without time-consuming set-up or teardown. The unit has preset pressure and speed controls, incremental roller opening adjustments from zero to 1 ½-inches to accommodate almost any substrate up to 1.5-inches in thickness, and enclosed laminating rollers to conserve energy and provide a safe working environment. The adjustable heat controller has a temperature range from 200 °F to 400 °F to allow mounting and laminating for a variety of substrates, laminates, and applications. The XL44 Pouch Mount/Laminator can be used to protect and mount posters, ink-jet images, and other large-format printed materials, extending their "useful life" and enhancing their appearance and value. Order your XL27 pouch laminator today!
Click here to request an official quote!
Rated for high volume use.
See specs below for more information.
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Leasing Available. Click here for a quote.
* This Item Must Ship Via Truck. A Sales Representative Will Contact You With Complete Shipping Costs.
Do you need supplies? Click Here.
- Saves time and money - No need for complicated tear-down and set-up.
- Change from finish to finish without any re-threading - Change from matte to satin to gloss or to texture finishes without having to re-thread the laminator.
- Mount, mount and laminate, or just laminate.
- Simple to operate for new or veteran operators.
- Easy to understand - With clearly labeled step-by-step instructions that are color-coded with XL27 consumables.
- Two heated roller heat method.
Options & Accessories