FP 60-LS Paper Drill
Questions? Check Out Our Paper Cutting Machines Guide.
Drill up to 2 1/2-inches of paper at a time with the FP 60-LS paper drill. The FP 60-LS drill is equipped with two pre-programmed bars. This includes single hole, two holes and three hole drilling. Just press the table release to move the paper to the next stop for fast accurate drilling. This paper drill has the drill bit connected directly to the motor shaft, eliminating vibration of drill bits for smoother operation. Drill bit sizes range from 5/16" to 1/2". As an added safety feature, the motor is only in operation when drill handle is lowered. We have guaranteed low prices on all our paper drills. Order yours today!
Click here to request an official quote!
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
FP 60-LS : Retail value $1,209.98
* This Item Must Ship Via Truck. A Sales Representative Will Contact You With Complete Shipping Costs.
Do you need supplies? Click Here.
- Equipped with pre-programmed bar so that drill stops for standard drilling are already set.
- Handles drill bits from 1/8" to 1/2" in diameter.
- Drills up to 2 1/2" of paper at one time.
- Simple operation.
- Just press the table release to move the paper to the next stop.
Options & Accessories
||110 Volts 1/3 H.P.
||2 1/2" (64 mm)
|Max Paper Size
||14" (356 mm)
|Drill Block Area
||12" x 13"
(305 x 330 mm)
||1/8" - 1/2"
|Drill Bit Style
||2" or 2 1/2" Style "A"
||Moving table, adjustable stops, and pre-programmed stop bar.
||70 lbs. (32 kg)
||90-day warranty, does not include consumable parts, labor, and shipping.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.