The Ideal Solution To Quick And Professional Binding: The PC 2000 - Manual Punch And Electric Coil Inserter
Easy To Use
Punch Up To 12 Sheets At A Time
The PC 2000 coil punch and inserter offers an inexpensive solution for quick coil binding. The PC 2000 is available in a 4:1 pitch (4 holes per inch) model. The PC 2000 punches up to 12 sheets at a time and can bind 4:1 from ¼" (20 sheets of standard paper) up to 1 ¼" (230 sheets of standard paper).
Click here to request an official quote!
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Do you need supplies? Click Here.
- 11" punching edge - open ended for larger books.
- Easily punches 12 sheets / 20 lb. bond.
- Binds books 3/16" to 1-1/4" thick with 4:1 standard die.
- Shipped with choice of available punch patterns.
- Lightweight and portable.
- All-metal construction.
- Easy operation with large coil.
- New patent pending coil insertion guide.
- Natural rubber drive wheel will not mar coil finish.
- Available Workstation with wheels.
- Includes coil crimping pliers.
Options & Accessories