Martin Yale 61201 Electric Desktop Paper Collator
Questions? Check Out Our Martin Yale & Duplo Collators (Paper Collating Machines) Guide.
The Martin Yale 61201 Electric Collator* is a steadfast, dependable unit with bins that hold up to 174 sheets each. Key features include automatic cycling or foot pedal trigger (standard), accommodation of paperweights from 13 Lb. to 110 Lb. and all steel construction. Secondary features are extremely quiet operation and a speed of up to 240 sheets per minute. We have guaranteed low prices on all our paper collators. Order yours today!
*This collator cannot be used with glossy paper.
Click here to request an official quote!
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
- Assemble 240 sheets per minute at 12 pages per cycle and 20 cycles per minute.
- 12 bins hold up to 175 sheets each.
- The paper collator handles sheet sizes of 8 1/2" x 11" to 8 1/2" x 14" .
- Accommodates paper weights from 13# to 110#.
- Dual mode-continuous feed or foot pedal control.
- 115V 60Hz (220/240V 50Hz available) UL/CSA approved
|Number of Bins
||8 1/2" x 11" to 8 1/2" x 14"
(216 mm x 280 mm to 216 mm x 356 mm)
||21 3/4" L x 14 5/8" W x 15 3/8" H
(552 mm x 371 mm x 391 mm)
||60 lbs. (27 kg)
||90-day warranty, does not include consumable parts, labor, and shipping.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.