Martin Yale GC210 Business Card Slitter
Questions? Check Out Our Business Card Cutters & Slitters Guide.
Whether you are a printing business or an organization that wants to move business card creating in-house, the Martin Yale GC210 business card cutter is just for you. This durable metal-constructed business card cutter is easy to set up, compact and clean to operate. Many business card cutters leave strips of paper everywhere. The GC210 properly holds these cuttings without making a mess. The hardened-steel blades quickly and effortlessly cut through paper, creating up to 10 business cards from a sheet of paper. The GC210 replaces the Intimus GC208 and is a gutter-cut style business card cutter. It can handle full bleed or regular style prints. Easily create and print bleed-cut business cards with popular software like Quark, InDesign, Illustrator, Word and Publisher. Software is included with a variety of useful templates. Place your order today!
Click here to request an official quote!
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Martin Yale GC210 : Retail value $3,067.32
**Click For Details
Note: Free shipping not available for options and accessories.
- Cuts up to 360 cards per minute
- Large waste bin catches leftover scraps for mess-free operation
- Cuts 8.5" x 11" sheets into 10 2" x 3.5" business cards - full bleed or regular style
- Self-sharpening, hardened steel cutting blades
- Compatible with up to 100 lb. linen stock
- Feeds stacks up to 5/8" thick
- Hinging catch tray for compact storage
- Adjustable paper guides
- Self-cleaning rear cover panel strips waste away from rollers
- Interlock safety switch
- For maximum safety, the machine will not run if rear cover is not in place
- Includes CD with a variety of software templates for business card creation