Dust Extractor for Large Document Shredders, Vibro Compactors and Combination Shredder/Pre-Shredders
Due to the nature of the material, shredding paper can create dust. The extractor system prevents dust escaping via the cutting mechanism and, on the shredder / baler combination, below the conveyor belt to the compactor chamber.
Click here to request an official quote!
Using this efficient dust extractor attachment means a clear improvement in operating conditions when shredding and baling materials that create a lot of dust. The dust extractor allows the shredder or combination to be installed at many more locations than would normally be possible, due to the extraction of the shredding dust.
||Please click here for current pricing information.|
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
* This Item Must Ship Via Truck. A Sales Representative Will Contact You With Complete Shipping Costs.
- The dust extractor is mounted on wheels and does not need to be fastened to either the floor or the shredding machine.
- Dust is extracted via flexible wide hoses: from the cutting mechanism on the large data shredder and also underneath the connecting conveyor belt on the model 16.86 combination.
- The minimum volume flow necessary for the dust extractor is monitored by a built-in vacuum gauge.
- The filter is cleaned from the outside when required.
- A swivel-out container with level indicator makes changing the plastic liner very simple.
- Please note: The dust extractor is designed as an add on accessory. It stands next to the large shredder or combination unit.
- A separate power supply is needed (Cecon 16 A). The dust extractor power cable length is approximately 8.2 feet (2.5 meters).