Air Operated Hotfoil Machine Model 86 A/A
Questions? Check Out Our Foil Stamping Machine Guide.
Stamp your name on books, napkins, ribbons and more with a foil-stamping machine. The model 86 A/A (Air/Assisted) is easy to use and extremely versatile. This model used air to bring the stamping head down and requires very little manual work. We have guaranteed low prices on all our foil stamping systems. Order yours today!
Click here to request an official quote!
Please note: This item requires the use of an air compressor (NOT INCLUDED).
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Leasing Available. Click here for a quote.
Do you need supplies? Click Here.
- Foil stamps and blank stamps.
- Stamps on leather, plastics, wood, vinyl, paper and ribbons.
- Able to raise clearance for pre-bound books and thicker items, up to 6-1/2".
- Automatic heat control.
- Tiltable hot stamper typeholder.
- Two working platforms. 12" x 12".
- Same basic features as the Model 86.
- All air control for accurate dwelling time.
- Allows fast, high pressure hotfoil stamping for the perfect imprint.
- Includes SC3000 OSHA approved hand control unit.
- Hand Control Unit. (OSHA Approved)
- 12" x 12" Lined Platform.
OptionsTiltable Typeholder Options:
Optional Accessories:Optional Special Attachments:
- No. 7 - 1" x 5 3/4"
- No. 80 - 2" x 5 3/4"
- No. 79 - 1" x 9"
- No. 305 - 3" x 5 3/4"
- No. 809 - 2" x 9"
- Air Counter
- Automatic Roll Feed
- Multi-Stage Cylinder for 1-Ton Pressure
- Two-way Adjustable Platform
- Precision Linefinder
- Machine Light
- Right Angle Platform Gauges
- Pencil Attachment
- Match Attachment
- Custom Fixtures Available
Options & Accessories