Fellowes Office Pouch Laminator - Jupiter JL 125
Questions? Check Out Our Lamination Machine Guide.
The Fellowes Jupiter JL-125 is a high performance laminator for moderate office use. With a 12-1/2" entry width and five temperature settings, the JL-125 can handle a multitude of laminating applications. The carrier-free, 4-roller system ensures high quality lamination for documents and photos. Includes four heat settings for laminating pouches up to 7-mil thick and a cold setting for laminating heat-sensitive materials in self-adhesive pouches. Ready for heated lamination in four minutes and finishes letter size documents in just over thirty seconds. Green light and audible beep signal when laminator is ready. Reverse mode disengages pouch for re-centering or removal. Accessible machine design opens up for cleaning, maintenance, or removal of mis-fed sheets. Auto shut-off prevents overheating when not in use. Includes laminating starter pack (contents: ten 3 mil letter pouches).
Click here to request an official quote!
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Jupiter JL 125 Laminator : Retail value $399.95
Do you need supplies? Click Here.
- A versatile, high performance laminator that's ideal for moderate office use.
- Reverse mode disengages pouch for re-centering or removal.
- 4-roller system for superior laminating results and consistent quality.
- Quick heat-up time - ready in just four minutes.
- Cold setting permits use of self-adhesive pouches for heat-sensitive material.
- Green light and audible beep indicate when machine is ready to laminate.
- Fast and easy to use - laminates a letter size document in about thirty seconds.