Keencut Excalibur 5000 from Foster Manufacturing Co
Questions? Check Out Our Paper Cutting Machines Guide.
Designed specifically for the large format and presentation graphics industry, the Excalibur vertically cuts sheet materials any length up to 63"H while providing the ultimate in space saving convenience. All cutting heads are mounted on a sliding head, ready for instant selection and use. The top Twin Wheel Cutting Head is for cutting hardboard, masonite, MDF up to 1/8" thick and Dibond® up to 3mm thick. The bottom cutter is an ingenious, indexed turret mounted on sliding head that turns to lock any one of the three cutting tools in its selected position, quickly, with no screws or tools. The Excalibur is so easy to operate that it can be mastered within minutes. It delivers accurate, fast cutting with square clean cuts to the correct size every time, whether for one-off jobs or full production runs.
Click here to request an official quote!
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Excalibur 5000 - 63" : Retail value $3,235.00
* This Item Must Ship Via Truck. A Sales Representative Will Contact You With Complete Shipping Costs.
- Three cutting tools made for cutting…
- Tungsten Carbide Cutting wheel scores glass and mirrors up to .24" thick.
- Scoring Blade for acrylics.
- Heavy Duty Cutting Blade for matboard, paper, rigid PVC Foamboard, Gatorboard, vinyl, corrugated cardboard, and honeycomb plastics.
- Freestanding leg kit available as an option should the Excalibur be required for use in the middle of the workshop floor.
Options & Accessories