Dahle Rotary Cutters Models 556 & 558
The Dahle 556 & 558 are seen in engineering departments around the world. The rotary blade is housed in a plastic cover, thus ensuring absolute safety. The rotary blade is also self-sharpening due to its cutting action against the lower blade. These cutters quickly and effortlessly cut large work pieces to size. Features include ground upper and lower blades along with an automatic clamp. As with all DAHLE Rotary Trimmers, safety is ensured by totally enclosing the blade in a plastic housing.
Click here to request an official quote!
See specs below for more information.
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Dahle 556 : Retail value $560.00
Dahle 558 : Retail value $650.00
- Large work pieces can be quickly cut to size on these models.
- Ground, rotating upper blade.
- Ground lower blade.
- Safety is ensured by totally enclosing the blade in a plastic housing.
- The cutter has an automatic clamp.
- Scale bar calibrated in inches.
- The cutter can be wall mounted.
Options & Accessories