The Standard M2 Tabletop Bookletmaker: Ideal For Short-Run Jobs
The Standard M2 bookletmaker is a compact, manually fed machine that is perfect for short run environments like churches, schools, on-demand print shops or in-plants. The M2 let's you make booklets from paper ranging in size from 5.5-inches x 8.5-inches to 11-inches x 17inches. Booklets can be up to 15 sheets of 20-lb. paper stock. Changing from one size stock to another is extremely easy and can be done in less than a minute. The M2 can handle regular staples (up to five in a booklet) or loop staples (eliminating the need for three-hole punching) and, if used without a staple head, can fold up to 20 sheets in half, creating an ad hoc folder for multi-page bulletins, newsletters, or catalogs. Guaranteed low prices. Order your M2 bookletmaker today!
Click here to request an official quote!
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
M2 Tabletop Booklet maker : Retail value $3,925.00
Leasing Available. Click here for a quote.
* This Item Must Ship Via Truck. A Sales Representative Will Contact You With Complete Shipping Costs.
- Perfect for short run jobs for schools, clubs and organizations, corporate sales and marketing departments.
- M2 Bookletmaker setup takes less than 60 seconds making short-run jobs economical.
- Simple side and corner stapling. Easy two-step operation requires no special training.
- The superior design of the M2 Bookletmaker lets the operator produce big machine results in a desktop system.
- Heavy-duty stapler heads will provide many years of trouble-free bookletmaking.
- Unique staple head positioning. Lever-lock system allows for quick relocation of the staple heads for various booklet sizes, and requires no tools.
Options & Accessories