Auto Pro Plus II Scorer / Perforator
Questions? Check Out Our Perforator and Scorer Guide.
The Auto-Pro Plus II is ideal for shops offering a wide variety of services that require automatic feeding features. This machine is designed to produce high-quality numbering, perforating, and scoring tasks. This 18-inch machine is easy to use by anyone in your shop. The Auto-Pro Plus II has a sleek design and takes up little space on your countertop. We have guaranteed low prices on all our numbering machines, perforators and scorers. Order yours today!
Click here to request an official quote!
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
Leasing Available. Click here for a quote.
* This Item Must Ship Via Truck. A Sales Representative Will Contact You With Complete Shipping Costs.
- User friendly menu driven microprocessor controller which guides you through set-ups step-by-step.
- The self-fanning automatic bottom feeder has been engineered for continuous loading for maximum production, and because it is bottom fed, any job that has to be run back through the machine a second time will maintain the proper number sequence.
- The feed rails offer micro-lateral adjustment to keep the alignment of paper for a straight perf and score every time. The caliper paper adjustment is easily set to feed single sheets or multiple part carbonless, even on the open edge.
- The numbering system consists of two electronically fired numbering heads, which are independently controlled by the microprocessor.
- It can strike 20 numbers per sheet, with a versatile number placement that includes the gripper edge. Default heads are 7 digit gothic, reverse with 5 repeat sequences. Its adjustable settings reduce impact pressure on various stock types.
- Crash print up through a 10 part carbonless form- other numbering styles and No letterwheels are available at additional cost.
- Perforating and scoring is accomplished on the main roller., before the numbering heads, for maximum control of the sheet.
- A variety of perf blade styles available, including a microperf blade for laser perforating.
- Electrical: 115v/60Hz or 230v/50Hz- CE Approved
- A five year microprocessor warranty that can't be beat.
Options & Accessories