Business Card Slitter Model BCS210
Questions? Check Out Our Business Card Cutters & Slitters Guide.
Would you like to create your own business cards? Once printed, you will need an effective way to cut them down. The best way to do this is by using a business card slitter. One model you should consider is the Martin Yale BCS210 electric business card slitter / cutter. The BCS210 makes it simple and seamless to cut down cards. The BCS210 features a 10-up cutting pattern. Simply run your cards through this machine a couple of times and you're done. Take advantage of these great prices and order yours today!
Click here to request an official quote!
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
BCS210 : Retail value $2,120.00
**Click For Details
Note: Free shipping not available for options and accessories.
- The top cutter is for the first pass through, and the bottom cutter is for the second pass through.
- For business cards, invitations, raffle tickets, etc.
- Simple guide adjustments (blades are fixed) and set-up for quick & easy cutting.
- Automatic rubber rollers feed card stock through cutters (Maximum 50 sheets 65# stock).
- The card slitter will not mark your card stock as with a shear type cutter.
- Flat, double-edge blades - durable, reversible and safe!
- The card slitter's compact size to fit on a desk.
Options & Accessories