Business Card Slitter Model 210 and 212
Questions? Check Out Our Business Card Cutters & Slitters Guide.
The model BCS 200 Series accommodates 8.5-inches x 11-inches stock and creates finished product in two passes. Unit is available in either a 10-up or 12-up format. Premium features include perfect cuts, catch tray receptacle and adjustable feed to accommodate different types of material thickness. It is important to note that your stock must be centered and square to the page, with equal registration on all sides. These units do not accommodate a bleed (unless on outside edge). We have guaranteed low prices on all our business card cutters. Order yours today!
Click here to request an official quote!
See specs below for more information.
|Please e-mail us for the price and/or the availability of any models.|
BCS 210 : Retail value $1,999.80
BCS 212 : Retail value $2,126.29
**Click For Details
Note: Free shipping not available for options and accessories.
- The top cutter is for the first pass through, and the bottom cutter is for the second pass through.
- For business cards, invitations, raffle tickets, etc.
- Simple guide adjustments (blades are fixed) and set-up for quick & easy cutting.
- Automatic rubber rollers feed card stock through cutters (Maximum 50 sheets 65# stock).
- The card slitter will not mark your card stock as with a shear type cutter.
- Flat, double-edge blades - durable, reversible and safe!
- The card slitter's compact size to fit on a desk.
Options & Accessories